Thursday, April 13, 2006

Goodbye, and good luck

Bye now detached head, by Prettie77Goodbye, Blast Radius. In particular, goodbye to the great people I had the opportunity to work with over the last three and a half years. A tremendous amount of talent has passed through Blast Radius during the time I was there, and I will certainly miss working with many current and former Radians. It's always bittersweet to move on from a project you've lived and breathed for years, and this one has plenty of both for me. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Grass, by Tygerize22Enough about the sorrow, though. Let's get on to the sweet: There are all kinds of exciting things going on right now, and many of you have been kind enough to let me in on some of it. Thanks for that, and I plan to try and keep you all posted with what's on my plate as things go along. What a fantastic time to be alive, don't you think? I feel a little bit like I'm poking my head out of my hole, looking at a glorious springtime of opportunity. Drop me a line, and tell me what you're up to.