Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Human Network

Just to follow up my last post, I should point you at Cisco's site The Human Network.
Welcome to a place where we're all connected.
Where remote villages are included. And your PDA is a stadium seat. Where home videos are experienced everywhere at once. And Web applications mash together to create new experiences. On the human network, wonderful things are happening everywhere.
Join us as we work, live, play and learn on the human network. Visit collaborative sites, share network stories, hear podcasts and watch videos, even contribute your thoughts to the human network Wikipedia definition.
Together, we are more powerful than we ever could be apart.
welcome to the human network.
There's not a lot of buzz about it that I've seen yet. I wonder if that's because people don't take Cisco seriously in this space? Maybe everyone's waiting to see what comes next. I know I'm curious...

Labels: , ,